1. General Provisions
- By entering and interacting with the Website “Farma-rhodes.com” you agree with the terms and conditions of this page.
- By using, viewing, caching, storing, or otherwise interacting with this website you agree to the present terms and conditions. If for any reason you do not agree with any of those below, you regrettably are not able to proceed.
- The terms “Company”, “Farma-rhodes.com”, “website”, Farma or “we” means, G. Kefala – G. Kalafatas O.E”, business name RHODES OSTRICH FARM and Business Registry No 72177420000.
- The term “booking” means any type of agreement between you and the company including entry ticket reservation and/or any other services.
- The term “you” or the “customer” means you as a the second party of the agreement, by the time you use this website, or make a booking.
3. Applicability of the Terms
- All bookings made via this website is subject to the following terms and conditions.Therefore by making a booking with ”Farma-rhodes.com” you agree that you are legally bound by those terms. Please read them carefully.
- The following terms and conditions apply not only to the persons who complete the booking but every other person on behalf of whom the booking is completed.
4. Contractual Ability
By entering into a contract with “Farma-rhodes.com” you verify that you are at least 18 years old and you are eligible of participating a contract according to the applicable law.
5. Booking Process
- In order to complete your booking request you must fulfill every required information.
- When the booking process is complete, you must download your booking vouchers from the website. Each voucher corresponds to a ticket. You must download all vouchers. The vouchers will also be sent to you by e-mail.
- If for any reason you lose your voucher, you must name your personal data (name, surname) at the entrance, holding your identification, in order for the staff to be able to recover your voucher.
- If for any reason you have been charged for the booking but you received nether the vouchers nor an e-mail please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org, providing us the relevant data in order to send you the vouchers.
6. Services & Prices
- The entry ticket types as long as any other services and package types provided, are described in detail through the booking process and applied as additional terms to the present terms and conditions.
- More specifically about the entry ticket types:
- Infants: Persons who have have reached their third year of age.
- Children: Persons who are are over three years of age up to twelve years of age.
- Adults: Persons who are over twelve years of age.
- In order for the staff to identify the person’s age, you are requested to hold an identification card or other official document, to show it at the entrance if requested.
- Before completing your booking request, a statement will appear mentioning all the entry ticket types included in your booking, along with all relevant details. If at any case you do not agree with these terms please do not complete the process or contact the Company for any clarifications.
- The services provided by paying the entry ticket is the ability to enter the Farma of Rhodes, tour the Farma’s premises as long as to see and interact with animals. If for any reason one or more of the animal species mentioned in the Farma’s website is unavailable for whatever reason, you do not have a right for a discount or money return.
7. Payment Terms & Methods
- In order to complete the booking you must pay the requested amount using one of the available payment methods. The usual payment methods are:
- Payment by debit or credit card
- Payments are completed through Mollie.com payments platform.
8. Ticket Validity/ Withdrawal Policy
- The tickets are valid for one year after purchase. After that you will not be able to use your ticket and you must issue a new one.
- The date by which you have the right to cancel the booking (this agreement) is 14 days by the date the booking is completed (N. 2251/1994 as amended.
- In case of cancellation, you must download and fill the cancellation form according to the law 2251/1994 as amended. The form must be sent by e-mail to the Company within the dates mentioned above. In case of any dispute about the date that the company received your cancellation, it is your responsibility to prove that the cancellation form was received by the company within the above mentioned dates.
- You cannot withdraw from the agreement after the service is provided.
- In case of lawful cancellation your payment will be deposited back to you.
9. Force Majeure
- The Company is not responsible for any loss or damage arising out of any occurrences or conditions beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of terrorism, act of God, defects in vehicles, war, strikes, theft, civil disorder, physical disaster, Government regulations or changes in itinerary or schedule.
- The Company cannot be held liable against any incident (injury, loss or damage) that it is not result of its actions.
- To the extent permitted by the law, you agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless, the Company and its employees, against, from and in respect of all expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, judgments and losses of any kind whatsoever (including but not limited to consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damages for injury, including personal injury and death) arising out of, caused by, attributable to or resulting from your booking or your stay at the Hotel.
- The company cannot be held liable for any of your own actions, negligence or misbehavior including actions that were against the rules of the business or the law.
- The Company can be held liable only to the extent that such expense, cost, liability, claim, action, proceeding, damage, judgment or loss arose out of, was caused by, attributable to or resulted from the Company’s negligence, wrongful act/omission or breach of the responsibilities deriving from the present agreement and competent law.
For any complaints or any other issues about your booking and/ or our other services, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com or +30 2241 81717
13. Validity of Agreement
- All provisions are considered to be essential for the contract. If for any reason you do not agree with any of those below, you regrettably are not able to proceed to a booking order.
- If any of these provisions (including the provisions stated in the booking process) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or unlawful by any court or authority of the competent jurisdiction, this part-provision is to be excluded from the contract as if the offending provisions had never been agreed, without affecting the validity of the other provisions, which will still remain in force.
- Your rights emerging from the contract are not to be transferred to a third party without our previous written consent. We may transfer any of our rights or obligations without your prior consent.
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Any claims arising out or are connected to these terms and conditions (including non-contractual-disputes) will be governed by and interpreted by the Greek law.
- Any disputes or claims arising under or with connection with this terms it is expressly agreed that shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Greek courts.
15. ADR – ODR
For any alternative dispute resolution, you may address to any greek alternative dispute authorities such as General Secretariat of Consumers of the Ministry of Development and Competitiveness (Kannigos Sq., Athens, www.efpolis.gr, tel.:1520, fax:2103843549), Ombudsman of the Consumer (www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr, Alexandras Av. 144, 114 71, Athens, tel.:2106460734, fax:2106460414.), and the Online Dispute Resolution platform of the European Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
16. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We strongly suggest that you read these terms and conditions for updates and amendments, every time you are visiting this website or you are about to make a booking. These terms were last updated on 10/08/2018.